Lindsey Williams Articles
2015 has been declared The International Year of Light by CERN. Lucifer is The Light Bearer, The Morning Star. CERN is the KEY…
1. Rabbi Chaim Kanievsky stated that the messiah (anti-Christ?) will be returning at the end of the sabbatical year which is the 29th day of Elul, which falls on Saturday September 12th.
2. Madonna Concert, Washington DC-Verizon Center (Opening Theme: Desecration of the Bride & Arrival of Fallen Angels) September 12th.
3. This is a Shemitah year, the final date of this 7 year cycle ends around September 13th.
4. Rosh Hashanah, Feast of Trumpets, Jewish New Year. The anniversary of the creation of Adam and Eve, sounding the shofar. September 13th (eve)-15th.
5. The 5776 Anno Lucis, “The Year of Lucifer” Begins September 14th.
6. UN resolution for Palestine to become a state: September 15th.
7. Jade Helm 15 which began on July 15th, publicly ends on September 15th.
8. Madonna Concert, New York-Madison Square Garden (Opening Theme: Desecration of the Bride & Arrival of Fallen Angels) September 16th-17th.
9. International Day of Peace (Peace & Safety?)
Note: The Day of Atonement begins just hours after the International Day of Peace is completed (Sudden Destruction?). September 21st.
10. Year of Jubilee (70th) Begins September 23rd.
11. Mecca pilgrimage (Hajj), Day of Arafat: Representing Standing of the Day of Resurrection, Waiting for judgement and the Gates of Heaven to Open. September 22nd – 23rd.
12. Eid ul Adha (Feast of Sacrifice): Muslim Time of Sacrifice is September 23rd – 26th. Note: In 2016 the Muslim Feast of Sacrifice (the eve) falls on September 11th.
13. June 7, 1967 falls in the Hebrew year 5727, adding forty-nine prophetic years to this date we arrive in the Hebrew year 5776, which is 2015 on the Gregorian calendar. If one counts exactly forty-nine (360 day) prophetic years (17,640 days) from the June 7, 1967 date of Jerusalem’s recapture, we arrive at September 23, 2015—The Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur).
Note: The Day of Atonement is on the 266th day of 2015. 266 days is the earliest a woman’s pregnancy is considered full term.
Note: The Pope was elected on March 14, 2014-It is exactly 923 (9/23) days from this date to September 23, 2015.
14. The Mayan Cycle was 5126 years. From September 11, 2001 to September 23, 2015, there are 5126 days.
15. International Celebrate Bisexuality Day (Bi Visibility Day) September 23rd.
16. CERN (Switzerland) firing at full power, crossing over, opening portals September 23rd-24th.
17. Madonna Concert, Philadelphia (Opening Theme: Desecration of the Bride & Arrival of Fallen Angels) September 24th.
18. The Pope will be addressing U.S. Congress on September 24th (the first time in world history).
19. French Prime Minister/John Kerry: End of 500 day climate chaos that was declared on May 13, 2014 – to end on September 25th.
20. The Pope will address the U.N. General Assembly of world leaders – Sustainable Development (This is the announcement of unifying the world’s laws, the environment, religions and distribution of wealth – The New World Order). He will also be issuing an ENCYCLICAL – on September 25th.
21. The Pope will be holding Mass at Madison Square Garden in New York City at 6pm on September 25th.
22. TomorrowWorld/TomorrowLand: Celebrating False Love & Light, Keys, Anti-Christ, Opening Gates & Portals. Atlanta Georgia September 25th-27th. Note: Location: 33° 33′ 2″ N, 84° 45′ 38″ W.
23. The Pope will be visiting The Church of Philadelphia (This church visit has significance) on September 26th.
24. Feast of Tabernacles, The holiday of Sukkot, Feast of the Nations, The Season of Joy: September 27th (eve)-October 5th.
25. The 4th Blood Moon falls on September 28th.
26. Beginning, first bookend, for the collapse of the U.S. Dollar September 2015.
27. Chinese President Xi Jinping to visit the U.S. In September (Date not disclosed yet)
To Note: The Parable of the Fig Tree. The average generation lasts 67 years, and some people have linked the budding of the fig tree to the birth of the Nation of Israel in 1948. If you add 1948 and 67 you arrive at the year 2015.
To Note: The Mahdi. Muslim clerics are predicting the return of their Mahdi September 2015. The Muslims have a prophecy of old, written by the Islamic prophet Ali Bin Iben Abi Talib, which states that just before the coming of the Mahdi, a tall black man will rise up to take command of the West and he will command the most powerful army on earth.
With all the talk we hear in today’s world about wars, financial collapses, natural disasters, etc.; we can’t help but wonder just what the next event is that we should prepare for. So many people are preparing for the physical; a natural disaster or the next big financial crisis, but will all this preparation be in vain? Have you ever stopped to consider your eternal preparation? There is a life after this, but where are you prepared to spend it? You will go one of two places.
Some are preparing for the coming of Christ, commonly referred to as the rapture. The Bible makes it very clear that the Lord will return some day for his “Bride.” The Bride of Christ is the whole body of believers. And believers are anyone who have placed their trust in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Its anyone who has said, as the eunuch did to Philip in Acts 8:37b, “I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.”
Once it is understood that Christ is returning; believers may prepare themselves for His coming. I would like to present three basic ways, or methods, in which a believer may better prepare for His return. Just as you are preparing to save your physical self, also emphasis the need for your spiritual future? The first of these important steps is to simply believe God’s Word, the second step is to read the signs of the times, and the third is to repent.
The first step in preparing your spiritual self for the coming again of the Lord in the last days is to simply believe. Believe God’s word! After all, the scripture says in 2 Timothy 3:16a that “All scripture is given by inspiration of God.” This is proof of the inerrancy of the scriptures. Therefore, if we take the Bible literally, we understand that God wrote the words of scripture using human authors. This is called plenary verbal inspiration. In simple language it means that God gave the exact words of scripture to human authors who then penned the words of scripture as we know them today. When we know that the words of scripture are literal, we better appreciate and understand what God is telling us through His Word. We must believe that the scriptures are truth.
Even the Apostle Paul applauded the early church for their firm belief that the scriptures are, in fact, God’s Holy Word. In 1 Thessalonians 2:13 Paul tells the church:
“For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.”
Paul is telling the early church that the scriptures are in fact the true words of God. And just believing the word of God in truth allows the Word to work through us as believers.
In taking a look at scripture, knowing first that the scriptures are true, we find irrefutable proof of Christ’s coming (for his people). One such example is found in 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17,
“For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.”
Christ’s return is an unquestionable truth of scripture. Likewise in Mark 13:36-26 the word of God says:
“And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.”
Countless accounts in scripture could be given for the truth of the Lord’s return. But in order for us to understand this truth, we as part of the Bride of Christ, must first believe his word. Believing in God’s word brings us to the second step in preparation.
The second step in preparing yourself for the Lord’s return is to read the signs. This may sound unusual, “read the signs”? This is not a road sign. Although reading the signs of scripture will help us in understanding where we are in scripture, and how close we are to the Lord’s return. No, Scripture does not tell us a specific day Christ will return, as it says in Matthew 25:13 “Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man (Christ) cometh.” However, if we read the signs of scripture we can get a better awareness of the fact that it must be very close at hand.
The book of Daniel covers many prophecies concerning the “end times.” In Daniel 12:4 the Lord told him “But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.” This last phrase “many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased” is quite significant today. Think about it, 150 years ago humans thought the idea of flying was impossible; today we have gone to the moon, air travel is used for the family vacation, and we are landing rovers on mars. How about the internet? Today anyone anywhere at anytime can access anything known to man with a smartphone which fits in your pocket. My have we advanced in travel and knowledge. Could this be a sign of the end times?
Christ gave many prophecies of the end times when he was here on earth. In Luke 21:25a Christ gave a warning of the end times when he said: “And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations.” Anyone remember all the blood moons and their significance; or the fact the the nations of the world are in distress both financially and politically? Could these be signs of the end times?
We have so far looked at what it means to believe God’s word and what it means to look for the signs of the end times. Both could be greatly expanded upon, but that is for a future study. The final and, in my opinion, most important subject we will cover in this article is a subject which in today's world is highly controversial.
The final step in preparing your spiritual self for the coming of Christ is that of Repentance. The word which has been removed from most every pulpit in America over the last several years. But it is none-the-less vital in a walk with Christ, both with him on this earth as well as in preparation for his coming.
Examples of repentance can be found all throughout scripture. David repented of his sin with Bathsheba and God turned away his wrath (though there was a consequence). The nation of Israel, throughout the books of Kings and Chronicles, was often judged for their sins and immediately after repenting as a nation, God restored them. He forgave them of their iniquities. Whether it was a single person or an entire nation, when the people repented God turned his wrath back from them.
Now how does this apply to our discussion? In the modern world, which I believe to be the “last days,” America and the whole world is corrupt. We have Hollywood with its pollution, we have the murder of the unborn, etc. The list goes on and on. But yet believers are called to be separated from the world and their ways. I don't know about you, but I want to be guiltless when I stand before my savior. And this requires repentance. It is not solely prayer, yet it is certainly part of it; it is not just a “good feeling.” Repentance comes from “a broken and a contrite heart (Psalms 51:17)” before God.
Christ is returning for his body of believers at his coming and they need to be ready. 1 Thessalonians 5:23 says: “And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.” In order to be found “blameless” believers must repent and come before God asking for forgiveness of sin.
A great number of people have emailed lindseywilliams.net and have asked about the coming of Christ. Hopefully this Bulletin will answer many of your questions. The Bible says in the Gospel of Luke chapter seventeen verses twenty six through thirty – “And as it was in the days of Noe (Noah) so shall it be also in the days of the Son of Man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe (Noah) entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. EVEN THUS SHALL IT BE IN THE DAY WHEN THE SON OF MAN IS REVEALED.” Noah had to be in the ark before the flood could begin – Lot had to be out of Sodom before the fire and brimstone came from heaven. The Bride of Christ, that is ready for His coming, will meet Him in the clouds in the air at his return before that great judgment.
The last book of the Bible, the book of Revelation, is divided into three parts. Chapter one is the time of John. John pinned the book as it was dictated by the Holy Spirit. Chapters two and three tell of the Dispensation of Grace (Ephesians 3:2), – The past two thousand years plus. Chapter four and verse one says – “After this I looked, and behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were a trumpet talking with me: which said, Come up hither, and I will show thee things which must be hereafter.” This last word of the verse is extremely important. HEREAFTER. Hereafter what? The answer is – After the coming of Jesus to meet his bride in the clouds of the air. Everything in Chapter four through chapter twenty two of the book of Revelation deals with things that will happen after the Dispensation of Grace. The Tribulation and Great Tribulation will take place after the Rapture.
Many unpleasant events could possibly take place before the coming of Christ. A world wide financial collapse is eminent. Persecution of the church has already begun. America is in terrible trouble. The Bible says in, I Corinthians 10:13 “There has no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that you are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.” Place your trust totally in Christ. Revelation 22:20 “Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.”
If you wish to pursue this subject of the coming of Christ in depth I suggest you read in the Bible, Matthew chapter twenty five and verses one through thirteen. This is a parable of ten virgins. Virgins are a type of Born Again believers. There are five wise virgins and five foolish virgins spoken of. The wise are those who are in perfect fellowship with the Lord. The foolish virgins are a type of so many Christians today who are living in sin and not in fellowship with the Lord. The oil that they had in their lamps is a type of the Holy Spirit. It is very dangerous for a Christian to live in the sin of this world. The five foolish virgins missed the opportunity to go in with the bridegroom (Christ at his coming.)
Matthew 25:13 “Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.”
Credits: My son Daniel Williams is attending Pensacola Christian College and is pursuing a ministerial course of study. I asked Daniel to assist me in the composition of this Bulletin.
The New World Order Will Be Implemented In September!
The New World Currency Will Be Introduced In October!
We Are At the Brink of Total Worldwide Financial Collapse!
TAKE ACTION NOW!
Pastor Lindsey Williams has asked me to compile an emergency bulletin for those on his email list. The information is so important he has said: “This is probably the most important bulletin we have ever sent – This is the fulfilment of everything the Elite have ever wanted to do – It will affect every human being, worldwide – They will implement this over a period of time – The dates have now been officially set for the start of implementation.”
The New World Order Will Be Implemented In September!
The Roman Catholic Pope just announced when he speaks at the United Nations on the 25th September 2015 that he will issue an ENCYCLICAL – The definition of an encyclical is – A letter from the Pope sent to all Roman Catholic Bishops throughout the world. Every Roman Catholic is EXPECTED to obey. There are 1.2 billion Roman Catholics around the world.
According to Pastor Williams this means that when the Pope announces the New World Order in front of the annual gathering of world leaders on September 25th, 2015 at the United Nations just before the signing and implementation of the ‘Post-2015 Development Agenda’ that the Pope will order every Roman Catholic around the world to obey unconditionally – total obedience – including the acceptance of the Mark of the Beast when it is announced.
In the newsletter Pastor Williams issued in June it speaks about the visit of Pope Francis to the USA and what Holy See (The Vatican) is involved with in the United Nations (Global Government) and sustainable development (Agenda 21). Pastor Williams elaborates in detail in his DVD what this means in his new DVD ‘Things You Must Do Before September 15th, 2015’.
The New World Currency Will Be Introduced In October!
On October 20th, 2015 the International Monetary Fund will announce a new world currency. The IMF is one of the most secretive and powerful organizations in the world. They monitor the financial health of more than 188 member countries. They establish global money rules and provide “bail-out” assistance to bankrupt nations.
On October 20th, 2015 the IMF is expected to announce a reserve currency alternative to the U.S. dollar, which will send hundreds of billions of dollars moving around the world, literally overnight.
The author of the most prominent financial newsletter says, “what is about to happen will threaten your way of life whether you own an investment related to it or not. It will change everything about your normal way of life: Where you vacation, where you send your kids or grandkids to school.
We Are At the Brink of Total Worldwide Financial Collapse!
Pastor Williams has shared with me some articles that truly tell you how frightening the global situation is. He said to me “This is getting more hysterical (Dangerous) by the day. If only people knew and believed how close to disaster we are. When this blows up – There has never been anything like it in the history of mankind.” Pastor Williams tried to tell you repeatedly for nearly 40 years!
- Euro-Zone Financial Armageddon: The combined Greek, Italian, Portugal and Spain euro debt represents $120 trillion of derivative debt aka I.O.U.s between banks and the ECB has no cash or liquidity in the system only derivative debt that compounds every day.
- The BIS Nightmare That Will Send The World Into Panic: The derivative position of US banks for Q1 2015 has just been published and the reading is more frightening than ever. The top 5 US banks have total a derivative exposure of $247 trillion. This is 3.5 times world GDP. Total derivatives for all banks in the world are just over $600 trillion. But these figures are less than half of the real exposure. A few years ago the BIS in Basel changed the basis of valuation of derivatives to “Value to Maturity.” This basically halved the value of outstanding derivatives overnight. Based on the old and proper valuation, the total outstanding today would probably be at least $1.5 quadrillion. And remember, when a counterparty fails, notional value is the real value that will be lost. It is absolutely guaranteed that this $1.5 quadrillion will implode in the next few years and drag the whole financial system with it. But before that process has finished, central banks worldwide will print a few quadrillion dollars, euros and yen in their desperate attempt. Pastor Williams Wall Street Insider friend said the following about this article “Thanks—good update. You’ve warned about this for years. This is why a “little” event like Greece, or another, could unravel the system.”
- Citigroup Just Cornered The “Precious Metals” Derivatives Market: Citigroup's Precious Metals (mostly silver now that gold is lumped in with FX), exposure over the past 4 years. Of note: the 1260% increase in Precious Metals derivative holdings in the past quarter, from just $3.9 billion to $53 billion! Soaring from just 17.4% to over 70%, there is just one word for what Citigroup has done to what the Precious Metals (excluding gold) – Cornering! Pastor Williams said “We live in a strange world of rapidly developing events. They are preparing for something big.”
- News is coming in constantly from around the world as this newsletter was being prepared, check out these headlines: China is banning major pension fund shareholders from selling for six months. 54% of the entire Chinese stock market is frozen. Trading on the NYSE was suspended for a technical glitch with all open orders cancelled. Microsoft fires 7,800 employees. The Australian Dollar has hit a new low. Every day there is more news about the implosion of the global economy. You have to Take Action Now!
The bomb shells about the New World Order and the New Global Currency should give you the motivation to take action and prepare. Pastor Williams has been unveiling the truth behind the Elite plan for humanity and this planet for over 38 years. All of his DVDs will help you understand what is happening. You must prepare for September through December now, before it is too late. It is imperative that you obtain a copy of Pastor Williams' latest DVD ‘Things You Must Do Before September 15th, 2015‘.
A Pastor with GUTS
Thought you might enjoy this interesting prayer given in Kansas at the opening session of their Senate. It seems prayer still upsets some people… When Minister Joe Wright was asked to open the new session of the Kansas Senate, everyone was expecting the usual generalities, but this is what they heard:
Heavenly Father, we come before you today to ask Your forgiveness and to seek your Direction and Guidance. We know Your Word says, ‘Woe to those Who call evil good,’ but that is exactly what we Have done. We have lost our spiritual equilibrium and reversed Our values. We have exploited the poor and called it The lottery. We have rewarded laziness and called it Welfare. We have killed our unborn and called it Choice. We have shot abortionists and called it justifiable. We have neglected to discipline our children and called it building Self-esteem. We have abused power and called it Politics. We have coveted our neighbours’ possessions and called it Ambition. We have polluted the air with profanity and pornography and called it Freedom of expression. We have ridiculed the time-honoured values of our forefathers and called it Enlightenments. Search us, Oh, God, and know our hearts Today; cleanse us from every sin and set us free. Amen!
The response was immediate. A number of legislators walked out during the prayer in protest. In 6 short weeks, Central Christian Church, where Rev. Wright is Pastor logged more than 5,000 phone calls with only 47 of those calls responding negatively. The church is now receiving international requests for copies of this prayer from India, Africa and Korea.
With the Lord’s help, may this prayer sweep over our nation and wholeheartedly become our desire so that we again can be called ‘one nation under God.’
If possible, please pass this prayer on to your friends. “If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything.” Think about this: If you forward this prayer to everyone on your e-mail list, in less than 30 days it would be Heard by the entire world.
On the day of the second anniversary of his pontificate, Pope Francis made the major announcement of a jubilee year dedicated to the theme of mercy, beginning on the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception, December 9th 2015.
Speaking to pilgrims at a penitential liturgy in St. Peter’s Basilica the Holy Father said the celebration of this “Jubilee of Mercy”, also called an “extraordinary holy year”, will commence with the opening of the holy door of the basilica and conclude on the feast of Christ the King, November 20th 2016.
In Catholic tradition, a year of jubilee is a time of joy, remission or universal pardon. The Vatican pointed out that the opening of this “Jubilee of Mercy” will take place on the 50th anniversary of the closing of the Second Vatican Council in 1965.
The last “ordinary jubilee” year was in 2000, when Pope St. John Paul II held the “Great Jubilee”, which was likewise a celebration of the mercy of God and the forgiveness of sins. The most recent extraordinary holy years were those in 1933, proclaimed by Pius XI to celebrate 1,900 years of redemption, and 1983, proclaimed by John Paul II on the occasion of 1,950 years of redemption.
The jubilee tradition has its roots in Judaism, when a jubilee year was celebrated every 50 years. It was meant to restore equality among all the children of Israel, offering new possibilities to families that had lost property and even their personal freedom.
The Vatican statement said a jubilee year was also a reminder to the rich that a time would come when their Israelite slaves would once again become their equals and would be able to reclaim their rights. “Justice, according to the Law of Israel, consisted above all in the protection of the weak” (St. John Paul II, Tertio Millennio Adveniente 13)
An extraordinary jubilee may be announced on the occasion of an event of particular importance. There have been 26 such “ordinary” celebrations, while the custom of calling extraordinary jubilees dates back to the 16th century.
The Catholic jubilee has added spiritual significance to the Hebrew jubilee, comprising a general pardon, an indulgence open to all and the possibility to renew one’s relationship with God and neighbour.
Mercy has been a central theme of Pope Francis’ pontificate, in his first Angelus after his election, Francis said feeling mercy “changes everything”.
“This is the best thing we can feel: It changes the world,” he said. “A little mercy makes the world less cold and more just. We need to understand properly this mercy of God, this merciful Father, who is so patient.”
Mexican retail mogul Hugo Salinas-Price is worried about the common man and the upcoming currency calamity that is approaching the globe. Salinas-Price says, “It certainly isn’t getting better when you have some intellectuals going so crazy as to say they want to ban cash. We can’t go too much further along this road. This is utter madness. We’re not supposed to use cash anymore? Salinas Price goes on to say, “If we have these lunatics running things, it can’t get any better. We have people running things that have forgotten about what motivates the common man. . . . I want people to have silver because it is going to protect them.”
Why does the common man need the protection of precious metals? Salinas-Price says, “I just read today the global debt is $200 trillion, and it’s grown from the last crisis in 2008. Something has to happen to take care of that debt. Either it’s going to be repudiated or it’s going to be inflated away, or it’s going to be paid with taxation. . . . We are headed over Niagara Falls.”
Salinas-Price, 83 years old and a billionaire, warns currencies can suffer huge inflation risks. Since the mid 1970’s, Salinas-Price points out the peso exchange rate has plunged compared to the U.S. dollar. Salinas-Price says, “From 1976 to date, from 12.50 pesos (to $1 US) we are now at 15,100 pesos (to $1 US) and going further down. Savings can become worthless, and that’s what I tell people. Don’t save money that is going to devalue. This inflation that is going on that is presently debt that is like a cloud that is up there. When it begins to liquidate, it’s going to be pouring down. People will be rushing around trying to buy things. The money is going to be worthless because in a liquidation, what can you buy with all this water (fiat money) that is coming down. As long as it is up there in credit, it’s okay. It’s up there in the cloud, but if it begins to liquidate, watch out.”
So, is Salinas-Price predicting the same huge devaluation for the U.S. dollar as what has happened to the Mexican peso? Salinas-Price contends, “Same cause, same effect. It is absolutely unavoidable. That’s why I have been urging people to have silver and gold.”
Salinas-Price is trying to implement an idea involving silver coins that just might save the common man. Salinas-Price goes on to explain, “It is a silver coin that is given a monetary value by a quote and not by stamping the number on the coin. . . . It would receive a quote from the Treasury (not a central bank). Don’t give it to the Fed, give it to the Treasury. Then you are saving in silver money which makes it 10 times or 100 times more attractive. When this takes place–boom, it’s going to change the whole thing. It’s going to shake up the world.”
Salinas-Price thinks what is coming is going to be an “apocalypse.” Salinas-Price predicts, “This is apocalyptic. We are in a terrible mess, and there is no way out without suffering. Apocalypse means prices are going to go haywire. Business is going to stagnate. Unemployment is going to prevail. There is going to be enormous disorder. That’s what I see will happen. We are not going to get out of this mess easily. It is going to be painful. One way to avoid pain is to have something you will be able to trade for what you need and that is gold and silver, especially gold.”
In September 2015, Pope Francis of the Catholic Church, Bishop of Rome and Sovereign of the Vatican City State and leader of the Holy See will be visiting the United States of America for a five-day trip. On Wednesday, 23rd September 2015 the Pope will visit the White House. This will mark only the third time a pontiff has visited the White House. According to White House press secretary Josh Earnest the two leaders would discuss a broad range of issues including poverty, the environment, religious freedom and immigration. On Thursday, 24th September 2015 the Pope will address a Joint Meeting of Congress (a Joint Meeting of Congress, is the preferred method of receiving addresses from foreign leaders and dignitaries). This will be the first leader of the Holy See to address a joint meeting of Congress. Speaker of the House John Boehner, R-Ohio said “It will be a historic visit” especially when the Pope has taken positions on some issues that clash with the views of Republicans who now control the House and Senate including immigration and global financial system’s trickle-down-economic theories and an ‘economy of exclusion’, dangers of fracking and environmental devastation. On Friday, 25th September 2015 at 9am the Pope will address the 70th Regular Session of the UN General Assembly and will focus on sustainable living, eradicating poverty and calling upon world leaders to address climate change. Significantly at 11am on 25th September 2015 the UN Summit for the adoption of the post-2015 development agenda will open. On the 26th September 2015 the Pope will visit Philadelphia to participate in the closing events of the Eighth World Meeting of Families. These events include the Festival of Families, an intercultural celebration of family life around the world. On Sunday the 27th September 2015 the Pope will hold Papal mass.
The Holy See is viewed as analogous to a sovereign state, having a centralized government called the Roman Curia and while not fulfilling the long-established criteria in international law of statehood, has diplomatic relations with 180 states worldwide. Holy See participates as an observer in AU (African Union), Arab League, Council of Europe, OAS (Organization of American States), IOM (International Organization for Migration), and in the United Nations and its agencies FAO (Food and Agriculture Organization), ILO (International Labour Organization), UNCTAD (United Nations Conference on Trade and Development), UNEP (United Nations Environment Programme), UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization), UN-HABITAT (United Nations Human Settlements Programme), UNHCR (United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees), UNIDO (United Nations Industrial Development Organization), UNWTO (World Tourism Organization), WFP (World Food Programme), WHO (World Health Organization), WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization). It participates as a guest in NAM (Non-Aligned Movement), and is a full member in IAEA (International Atomic Energy Agency), OPCW (Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons), OSCE (Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe).
The Holy See is not a member of the United Nations. However, it is a permanent observer state. In that capacity, it has the right to attend all sessions of the United Nations General Assembly, the United Nations Security Council, and the United Nations Economic and Social Council to observe their work. Accordingly, the Holy See has established permanent observer missions in New York and Geneva (Switzerland) and has been able to influence the decisions and recommendations of the United Nations. As a matter of diplomatic courtesy, since 1964, the Holy See was also allowed to make formal policy statements in the General Assembly. Since 2004 the Holy See has the right to participate in the general debate of the General Assembly and to intervene in the discussion of any issue inscribed in the agenda of that assembly as well as make proposals and policy statements of ECOSOC (United Nations Economic and Social Council) as well as make statements in public meetings of the UNSC (United Nations Security Council). Popes Paul VI (in 1965), John Paul II (in 1979 and in 1995) and Benedict XVI (in 2008) in were invited to address the General Assembly.
‘Sustainable Development’ is not a conspiracy. It is a real agenda created by world leaders at the United Nations. The UN was founded in 1945 and currently made up of 193 member states (Vatican City is not a member and has full observer status). The UN was formed to take action on the issues confronting humanity in the 21st century, such as peace and security, climate change, sustainable development, human rights, disarmament, terrorism, humanitarian and health emergencies, gender equality, governance, food production and more. 2015 marks the 70th anniversary of the creation of the United Nations.
Sustainable development also known as Agenda 21 is a non-binding, voluntarily implemented action plan of the UN. It was a product of the Earth Summit (UN Conference on Environment and Development) held in Rio de Janeiro, in 1992. It is an action agenda for the UN, other multilateral organizations, and individual governments around the world that can be executed at local, regional, national and global levels. The “21” in Agenda 21 refers to the 21st Century.
Agenda 21 is a 700-page document divided into 40 chapters that have been grouped into 4 sections:
- Section I: ‘Social and Economic Dimensions’ is directed toward combating poverty, especially in developing countries, changing consumption patterns, promoting health, achieving a more sustainable population, and sustainable settlement in decision making.
- Section II: ‘Conservation and Management of Resources for Development’ includes atmospheric protection, combating deforestation, protecting fragile environments, conservation of biological diversity (biodiversity), control of pollution and management of biotechnology, and radioactive wastes.
- Section III: ‘Strengthening the Role of Major Groups’ includes the roles of children and youth, women, NGOs (Non-Governmental Organizations), local authorities, business and industry, and workers; and strengthening the role of indigenous peoples, their communities, and farmers.
- Section IV: ‘Means of Implementation’ includes science, technology transfer, education, international institutions and financial mechanisms.
“Effective execution of Agenda 21 will require a profound reorientation of all human society, unlike anything the world has ever experienced a major shift in the priorities of both governments and individuals and an unprecedented redeployment of human and financial resources. This shift will demand that a concern for the environmental consequences of every human action be integrated into individual and collective decision-making at every level.” – Excerpt, UN Agenda 21
The United States of America is a signatory country to Agenda 21, but because Agenda 21 is a legally non-binding statement of intent and not a treaty, the United States Senate was not required to hold a formal debate or vote on it. It is therefore not considered to be law under Article Six of the United States Constitution. President George H.W. Bush was one of the 178 heads of government who signed the final text of the agreement at the Earth Summit in 1992, and in the same year Representatives Nancy Pelosi, Eliot Engel and William Broomfield spoke in support of United States House of Representatives Concurrent Resolution 353, supporting implementation of Agenda 21 in the United States.
In the United States, over 528 cities are members of ICLEI, an international sustainability organization that helps to implement the Agenda 21 and Local Agenda 21 concepts across the world. The United States has nearly half of the ICLEI’s global membership of 1,200 cities promoting sustainable development at a local level. The United States also has one of the most comprehensively documented Agenda 21 status reports.
As you may be aware, President George H.W. Bush addressed a joint session of the Congress on the State of the Union on January 29th, 1991 where he announced “…it is a big idea: a new world order, where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind – peace and security, freedom, and the rule of law. Such is a world worthy of our struggle and worthy of our children’s future.” He also said in his address before a joint session of the Congress on March 6th, 1991 “A world where the United Nations … is poised to fulfil the historic vision of its founders, a world in which freedom and respect for human rights find a home among all nations.” Addressing the UN General Assembly on February 1st, 1992 Bush said “It is the sacred principles enshrined in the United Nations Charter to which the American people will henceforth pledge allegiance”.
Press Secretary to President Bill Clinton on June 14th, 1993 sent a press release on the anniversary of the Earth Summit stating that the ‘President Creates Council On Sustainable Development’ and within the text of this press release it says ‘Respond to the recommendations in Agenda 21, the comprehensive international policy declaration nations of the world agreed to as a pledge to global environmental action, and contribute to the US plan to be submitted to the United Nations Commission on Sustainable Development, the international commission created at the Earth Summit to help ensure implementation of Agenda 21.’ Prior to becoming United States Deputy Secretary of State under President Bill Clinton, Strobe Talbott said in Time magazine on July 20th, 1992 “In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn’t such a great idea after all.”
President George W. Bush in September, 2003 said “The founding documents of the United Nations and the founding documents of America stand in the same tradition.” President Barack Obama signed Executive Order 13575 – Establishment of the White House Rural Council in June 2011, which gives each of the Federal agencies authority over “food, fibre and energy” for all of rural America or 16% of the U.S. In March 2012 he also signed Executive Order 13602 – Establishing a White House Council on Strong Cities, Strong Communities (SC2), which gave HUD (the government agency that oversees home mortgage lending practices) the authority to engage in city, community and regional planning to “augment their vision for stability and economic growth.”
Even Mikhail Gorbachev, President of the Soviet Union addressing the UN General Assembly on 7th December, 1988 said “… Further world progress is now possible only through the search for a consensus of all mankind, in movement toward a new world order… The world community must learn to shape and direct the process in such a way as to preserve civilisation, to make it safe for all…” Alongside Maurice Strong, Mikhail Gorbachev was fundamental in calling for a new charter that would set forth the fundamental principles for sustainable development.
Recently French President Nicolas Sarkozy, in a speech before the UN General Assembly on 25th September 2007 said “It’s a true New Deal at a global scale that is necessary, an ecological and economical New Deal. In the name of France, I call all the states to gather, in order to forge the new world order of the twenty first century.”
On the surface Agenda 21 objectives appear to be environmentally motivated. Agenda 21 was actually established to create a worldwide political structure, including a mandate for compliant human action, and an engineered societal system leading to massive discordance within human population. It’s a strategy that seeks to transform America from the land of the free to the land of a collective. It uses the environment as ‘bait’ and works to indoctrinate and prepare your children to live under a global collective. “UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development is the action-plan – implemented worldwide to inventory and control, all land, all water, all minerals, all plants, all animals, all construction, all means of production, all energy, all education, all information, and all human beings in the world.” Rosa Koire.
After the 1992 Rio Earth Summit a 1,152 page independent, critical and peer reviewed scientific analysis entitled ‘Global Biodiversity Assessment’ was written. If you can get a copy of this report, it will open your eyes to the agenda. The report makes numerous calls for the abolition of private property by directing the elimination of suburban housing, ranching, fossil fuels, dams, reservoirs, and much more. In fact it goes so far as to say on page 773 ‘Population growth has exceeded the capacity of the biosphere’. It also goes on to say ‘It is estimated that an agricultural world in which most human beings are peasants, should be able to support 5 to 7 billion people’. It also says ‘At the more frugal European standard of living, 2-3 billion would be possible. More frightening it says ‘In contrast, a reasonable estimate for an industrialized society at the present North American material standard of living would be 1 billion.’
According to Michael Shaw of Freedom Advocates Sustainable Development can be summed up in three sections. Equity – The use of sociology and a replacement system of justice in order to re-engineer humanity into a world collective. Economy – International redistribution of America’s wealth through trade policy, foreign policy and more and the replacement of free enterprise with government/business partnerships (PPPs). Environment – Nature before man is the premise the globalist call for a massive reduction in human population. This accounts for the rise of Earth Worship or Gaia.
Henry Kissinger said in the Los Angeles Times on 18th July 1993 “NAFTA will represent the most creative step toward a new world order taken by any group of countries since the end of the Cold War and the first step toward an even larger vision of a free-trade zone for the entire Western Hemisphere. NAFTA is not a conventional trade agreement, but the architecture of a new international system”. There have been many trade deals made in the years since the formation of the United Nations at the end of the Second World War. Here are some of the prominent trade deals that deserve some investigation, especially to their provisions that echo key aspects of the sustainable development agenda:
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is an agreement signed by Canada, Mexico and the United States, creating a trilateral rules-based trade bloc in North America. The agreement came into force on January 1st, 1994. The goal of NAFTA was to eliminate barriers to trade and investment between U.S., Canada and Mexico. The implementation of NAFTA brought the immediate elimination of tariffs on exports between the three countries. However, the trade deal had provisions for Intellectual Property, Environment, Agriculture and Transportation Infrastructure.
- General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade – GATT – was a multilateral agreement regulating international trade. According to its preamble, its purpose was the “substantial reduction of tariffs and other trade barriers and the elimination of preferences, on a reciprocal and mutually advantageous basis.” It was negotiated during the United Nations Conference on Trade and Employment and was the outcome of the failure of negotiating governments to create the International Trade Organization (ITO). GATT was signed by 23 nations in Geneva on October 30th, 1947 and took effect on January 1st, 1948. It lasted until the signature by 123 nations in Marrakesh on April 14th, 1994 of the Uruguay Round Agreements, which established the World Trade Organization (WTO) on January 1st, 1995.
- Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership – TTIP – is a proposed free trade agreement between the European Union and the United States. Proponents say the agreement would result in multilateral economic growth, it aims for a formal agreement that shall “liberalise one-third of global trade”, which they argue will create millions of new paid jobs. “With tariffs between the United States and the EU already low, The United Kingdom’s Centre for Economic Policy Research estimates that 80 percent of the potential economic gains from the TTIP agreement depend on reducing the conflicts of duplication between EU and US rules on those and other regulatory issues, ranging from food safety to automobile parts. It will focus on business sectors for which transatlantic trade laws and local regulations can often overlap, e.g. pharmaceutical, agricultural and financial trading. This will ensure that the United States and Europe remain “standard makers, rather than standard takers”, in the global economy, subsequently ensuring that producers worldwide continue to gravitate towards joint US-EU standards.
- Trans-Pacific Partnership – TPP – is a proposed regional regulatory and investment treaty. As of 2014, twelve countries throughout the Asia Pacific region have participated in negotiations on the TPP: Australia, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore, the United States, and Vietnam. TPP intends to “enhance trade and investment among the TPP partner countries, to promote innovation, economic growth and development, and to support the creation and retention of jobs.”
Agenda 21 is the Sustainable Development agenda. The United Nations through its many organizations and specialized agencies have created world government and the erosion of American sovereignty as well as the sovereignty of all nations. The sustainable development agenda has been rolled out through the many free trade agreements, the governmental forums such as the G7, G20 and BRICS, Private Public Partnerships between corporations and governments as well as NGOs, think tanks, lobbyists and other permanent advisors. Global government has been forged over the past decades and we are now truly have, A New World Order.
2015 is the year when countries will shape and adopt a new development agenda that will build on the Millennium Development Goals (MDG’s) and Agenda 21. The Millennium Development Goals were established in the year 2000 and include eight anti-poverty targets to be accomplished by 2015. The Millennium Development Goals focused on eight key anti-poverty targets including: 1) Eradicate Extreme Poverty and Hunger, 2) Achieve Universal Primary Education, 3) Promote Gender Equality and Empower Women, 4) Reduce Child Mortality, 5) Improve Maternal Health, 6) Combat HIV/AIDS, Malaria and Other Diseases, 7) Ensure Environmental Sustainability, 8) Global Partnership for Development. They have been a milestone in global and national development priorities.
Building on its success in reviewing progress on the MDGs the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations will play a major role in the preparations, implementation and follow-up of a post-2015 development agenda. On September 25th, 2015 the United Nations Summit to adopt the post-2015 development agenda commences in New York and is convened as a high-level plenary meeting of the General Assembly. All members and observers will be in attendance. The seventeen new SDGs are as follows:
Sustainable Development Goals:
- End poverty in all its forms everywhere
- End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
- Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
- Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
- Ensure inclusive and equality and empower all women and girls
- Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
- Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
- Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
- Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
- Reduce inequality within and among countries
- Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
- Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
- Conserve and sustainable use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development
- Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss
- Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
- Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development
The same day as these 17 new sustainable development goals are going to be agreed the Pope will address the 70th Regular Session of the UN General Assembly and will focus on sustainable living, eradicating poverty and calling upon world leaders to address climate change. This is such an important event that all media outlets and leaders of national governments will be there to it will see the next phase of the New World Order implemented. By 2030, when the remainder of the development goals are agreed under ‘Transforming our World by 2030 – a New Agenda for Global Action’, we shall see Global Government under the New World Order in its total control of this planet.
Global Government by its very definition is global control of the mind. The totalitarian tiptoe has pushed the sustainable development agenda forward with little resistance and people really don’t understand what it actually means. One only has to read what is engraved in eight different languages (including English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese and Russian) in a stone monument in Georgia in order to understand what is to happen before the end of the 21st Century:
- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
- Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
- Unite humanity with a living new language.
- Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
- Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
- Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- Balance personal rights with social duties.
- Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
Control of humanity is all those who believe they are the rightful rulers of this global fiefdom ever wanted. It has been a multi-generational agenda set out by members of the same bloodlines. Do you think they will achieve their desired result of global government?
How well do you remember the financial crash of 2008? Did you know that stocks began falling right at this time of the year prior to the last financial crisis? Traditionally, the period from May through October has been a time of weakness for stocks. On average stocks hit their lowest point of the year on October 27th. Most people don’t remember this, but the Dow Jones Industrial Average actually began plunging right at this time of the year just prior to the financial crisis of 2008. Most people do remember the huge stock crash that happened in the fall of that year, but the market actually started to slide in May. Throughout the first four and a half months of 2008, stocks moved up and down in a fairly narrow range, and on May 19th 2008, the Dow closed at a peak of 13,028.16. From there it was all downhill for the rest of the year. Just checking the Dow right now and the Dow peaked at 18,312.39 on May 19th 2015. On the 8th June 2015 the Dow has fallen to 17,766.55 a fall of 545.84 (2.98%).
The VIX (which is a closely watched measure of market volatility) has just jumped by the highest percentage we have seen so far in 2015. A rising volatility is not a good sign. The US dollar index is surging once again. We just witnessed the largest seven day rise in the US dollar index since the collapse of Lehman Brothers. Based solely on history, this is another indication that trouble is ahead.
US exports have fallen for four months in a row, when exports start going negative for a few months it is warning that we may be entering a recession.
September 13th 2015 – The Feast of Trumpets, end of the Shemitah year, the 29 of Elul
September 25th 2015 – UN Agenda signed, Pope visits NY
September 28th 2015 – Blood Moon
The first day of Shemitah was September 25th 2014. In two weeks the market lost 735 points. The the Shemitah year ends on September 13th 2015. Why compare the end of this Shemitah cycle with the end of the last one? The answer is to be able to learn from it. Looking back, there were so many warning signs leading up to the financial crisis of 2008, but most people totally missed them. Now, many of those same signs are appearing again and they are still being missed. Please realize that the global financial system is in far worse shape than it was in 2008. Debt levels all over the world have exploded over the past seven years. From the last recession, in the United States, our national debt has doubled (9 to 18 trillion dollars). At this point it is mathematically impossible to pay it off. Experts say we are in the midst of the greatest stock market bubble of all time, the greatest bond bubble of all time and the greatest derivatives bubble of all time.
All over the planet, large banks are massively overexposed to derivatives contracts. When this derivatives bubble finally bursts, there won’t be enough money in the world to bail everyone out. The key to making sure all of this does not start collapsing is for interest rates to remain stable. Christine Lagarde, Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has said that the Federal Reserve should hold off raising rates until at least 2016. However, the problem is what is happening in Greece.
After years of intervention by the Troika (European Commission, European Central Bank and IMF) what is happening in Greece is a clear sign to the financial world that no nation in Europe is truly safe. Greece has just put back repayment of its loans until the end of the month. Greeks have been pulling their money out of the banks so the banks’ assets have dropped and liabilities ratios have increased. In April, private sector deposit outflows amounted to approximately 5 billion euros. The question is could people in the USA lose confidence in the banks and start pulling their money. This would put tremendous pressure on banks here and they are already hanging on a thread. Capital controls are now being brought in across Europe limiting the amount of money someone can withdraw at one time. If the Greek government were to default on their loans, the Greek banks surely could no longer be assumed to be solvent. They are holding large amounts of Greek government debt and have been financial a lot of the government’s stop-gap issuance of short-term bills. The ECB would clearly overstep its bounds if it were to continue to raise the ELA ceiling after a Greek default. If the ECB stops funding the Greek banks via this mechanism, a further acceleration in the ongoing bank run has to be expected. It is possible that Bond yields will start spiking in Italy, Spain, Portugal or Ireland and all over the rest of the continent. By the end of it, we could be faced with the greatest interest rate derivatives crisis we have ever seen.
As we have seen the payment due on 5th June 2015 didn’t happen. Three further payments in June 2015 have been postponed until the end of June. The Greek interior minister explained during a television interview “The money won’t be given – it isn’t there to be given”. If Greece is allowed to fail, it would tell bond investors that their money is not truly safe anywhere in Europe and bond yields will spike. If interest rates start spiking this could create serious problems in the financial world. It isn’t going to take much to topple the current financial order. We’re looking at 2008 multiplied by a hurricane. Once one domino falls, the rest will topple quickly behind it.
It may not be Greek debt default that starts the domino effect that will circle the financial markets of the globe. It may be interest rate increases or the bankruptcy of another bank. They will try and hold it together that little bit longer, but eventually the house of cards will fall. What are you going to do when this happens?