It has been two months since Pastor Williams’ last email newsletter. Over the past months many things are happening around the world. It is almost like things are happening moment to moment. Further on in this month’s newsletter is an important article from Mark D. Johnson entitled ‘Information Overload’ as well as an article by LindseyWilliams.net webmaster James Harkin entitled ‘Global Financial Events, Collapse & Gold’. There is also a two hour video linked within this newsletter that is very important viewing and will explain a lot of what Pastor Williams has been saying in his recent DVDs.
Firstly, Pastor Williams shared an important article stating ‘VERY IMPORTANT! This email was just sent to me from my Wall Street Insider friend. An interest rate hike will impact the Derivative market – Which will probably bring down the Euro and in a short time devastate the dollar.’ The article is entitled ‘Bob Doll: Fed Rate Hikes Likely in September’.
A few days ago Pastor Williams received an email from his Wall Street Insider. The information relates to the possibility of “a move to replace the USD as the world reserve currency at some time in the future.” There was a press release from the IMF entitled ‘IMF and China’s Ministry of Finance Sign Agreement on Strengthening Fiscal Institutions and Capacity Development’. Another article sent to me by Pastor Williams with a note ‘Very interesting turn of events. These nations will not use the dollar. The demise of the dollar must be very near’, was entitled ‘Washington Blinks: Will Seek Partnership With China-Led Development Bank’ in relation to the US conceding defeat and is seeking a partnership with the Chinese-Led Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) after initially blasting allies such as Britain for signing up to be a founder.
Another article Pastor Williams shared and he stated ‘Food for thought – Not worry’is from Trend forecaster Gerald Celente of the Trends Journal. Entitled ‘Collapse: It’s Coming! Are You Ready?’ the article discusses that while pundits argue over whether or not a double dip recession is coming, many on the street have finally begun to realize that another recession is the least of our problems.
Something interesting from The End Times Forecaster: “Jewish tradition believes that lunar eclipses signal judgement for Israel and solar eclipses signal judgement for the nations. Are the three solar eclipses on Av 1 in 2008-10 an indication that a time of distress is to begin for the world? Think of what happened after August 2008 – the beginning of the financial collapse. Are the three solar eclipses a sign that the 70thweek will begin between the first and last eclipse? Also note that in 2015 you have 2 lunar and 2 solar eclipses all on significant days”.
Pastor Williams shared with me an email about the recent total eclipse over the North Pole on the first day of spring. Pastor Williams said ‘More and more signs in the heavens by the day’. The article entitled ‘Passover Blood Moon Preceded by Exceedingly Rare Solar Eclipse’ talks about this rare event occurring once every 100,000 years. For it to appear on the first day of the first month of the Biblical calendar year is, however, entirely unprecedented since this is only the year 5775 according to Jewish tradition, meaning that there has never been such a solar occurrence in human history.
There is a television program that Pastor Williams shared with me that he wishes you to watch. Pastor Williams said ‘Please view the TBN program below. I think you will find it exceptionally interesting and informative. It is the best interview I have seen Jonathan Cahn give.’ The show is called ‘Praise the Lord’ and it was broadcast on March 9, 2015. It features Perry Stone hosting Jonathan Cahn, Mark Biltz and Bill Salus. It is very important that you watch this video because it will explain a lot of what Pastor Williams has said within his three recent DVDs ‘2015 Elite Agenda’, ‘Special Events Scheduled for 2015’ and ‘The New Elite for 2015’. It also means that other influential researchers are predicting events for the latter half of 2015, especially around September & October 2015.
For those who wish to read the book about the prophecies shared by Jonathan Cahn his book is: ‘The Mystery of the Shemitah: The 3,000-Year Old Mystery that holds the Secret of America’s Future, the World’s Future, and Your Future!’ If you would like to read his previous book that lines up The Mystery of the Shemitah, it is called ‘The Harbinger – The Ancient Mystery that holds the Secret of America’s Future’.
By Mark D. Johnson
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. Luke 21:25-27
Everyone is looking for information. They want to know what is going on. They want information that nobody else has. They want to be on the inside track.
There is no lack of information available today. We have radio, television, cell phones and the internet. We receive hundreds of emails every day from people who want to be our number one provider of information. Friends and relatives forward us the latest jokes, political gossip, and outrageous events. In many cases the information we receive has been cropped, edited, tweaked, and falsified. How many times have we forwarded some of this information only to find out later that the information was inaccurate? Even if you check the facts sites they too can be wrong or can be pushing a political agenda.
So by having all this information has it made our life easier, is it is easier to make decisions, has it freed up our time, or has all this information made our lives more stressful? For many people all this information has created more fear and anxiety.
Information overload is the theme of the day. So many questions:
- Is the Fed going to raise interest rates this year?
- Is gold going to go up or down?
- Is the dollar going to crash?
- Are oil price going to plummet further?
- Is there going to be inflation or deflation?
- The year of the Shemitah– what might happen?
- What will the blood moons forebode?
All of these questions have no current answers. We will have to wait to see what actually transpires. In the mean time we still have to make decisions today based on what we think may happen in the future. We will only know if the decisions we make today will be good choice as we see how they are affected by the future events.
Sometimes knowing too much can be a problem. We have so much information that we are either unable to filter out the noise and make a decision or we become paralyzed with information overload.
When I graduated from college and got my first job I took my extra money and started to buy real estate properties for investments. The prices seemed very reasonable and the rents more than covered the mortgage and expenses. I bought several properties that appreciated very nicely as inflation was quite high. I found out later that we were in the middle of a recession. As a result I was able to negotiate some very good purchases because few people were buying real estate during the recession. I did very well with my properties. I guess if someone would have educated me on how bad the economy was and that it was foolish for me to invest based on the current economy I would have missed out on a very good opportunity.
Today we have access to lots of information. But you can read an equal number of articles supporting either side of an issue. Let’s take a look at the topic of gold, which way is the price going to go. You can read articles that the price is going to break $5000 per ounce and others that predict that it is on its way to $750 per ounce. The strange thing is that both may be correct. Gold may go to $750 before it goes to $5000. Most of the time you have to look at who is writing the article, is it someone selling gold or someone selling a newsletter. I believe that gold will be a good long term investment but you must have a strategy with a long term perspective, be prepared for volatility and remember to buy on the dips.
I talk to a lot of people who are very fearful of what may or may not happen. Now it is important to take into account what may happen and to be prepared to make adjustments as future events unfold. But it is equally important to not let fear keep you from moving forward.
As we talk to people about managing their investments they appreciate the fact that we understand their concerns for the possibility of disruptive events. Because we understand and are aware of these possible events, we can develop portfolios that allow us to move forward while still taking into account each client’s tolerance for risk, concerns and the need for getting a return on their investments.
I have never been able to predict the future and have not met anyone else who can either. Even Pastor Lindsey Williams has told me many times that he does not hold himself out as a prophet but says that he is only passing on information heard from others. I do know there are people who try to guess at what may happen in the future, some may even make you think they know what is going to happen and even others that try to manipulate the future, but in the end, the reality is that the future is unknown.
The Bible tells us not to worry about tomorrow. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matt 6:34
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; 26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth. Luke 21:25-26
Knowing the signs is critical, as well as getting information from reliable sources, no matter how disturbing it is, we cannot let this information allow us to become people of fear. Instead of paralyzing us let’s use that knowledge to make good decisions.
We have been positioning our client’s portfolios to prepare for the uncertainties of the markets. If you would like to work with an advisor who understands your fears and concerns call us today.
Stay tuned for Pastor Lindsey Williams next update.
Mark D. Johnson, CFP
P.S. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
PO Box 17656
16921 E Palisades Blvd Ste 105
Fountain Hills, AZ 85269
Global Financial Events, Collapse & Gold
I think that there is no doubt that September and October will herald a global event that will have a lasting effect for years to come. Prophecy, numerology, history, astrological alignments and occult events all have proven themselves to predict future crises and point to a series of events in the autumn of 2015. If what Pastor Williams’ and many researchers and analysts have been saying is true we are about to witness something potentially catastrophic.Around the world events are happening including:
- Alternative SWIFT payments system in China and in Russia bypassing the US dollar. This shows the world that the US dollar is replaceable as a reserve currency.
- Britain, France, Germany, Italy and over thirty other nations have joined the Chinese-led AIIB development bank as founders (against the wishes of the US).
- Austria’s Hypo bank went bust (in 1929 an Austrian bank Creditanstalt went bust leading to the great depression).
- 0% interest rates always cause deflation (except to things people actually buy, like food).
- With 0% interest rates the wealth/income gap increases, dollar increases in value (bubble), social unrest flares up.
- The surging dollar is a signal that a colossal financial event is just around the corner. The biggest quarterly gains since 1992. The dollar gains against other currencies pretty much only happen during periods of extreme geopolitical distress.
- G20 declared money deposited in banks assets of the bank.
- Banks can no longer be declared bankrupt. The banks can be refinanced by bail-ins using depositors’ money or be bought out.
- Congress passed a spending bill that makes the American taxpayer responsible for any derivative losses that a bank may suffer.
- The US Treasury has ordered survival kits for employees of the federal banking system.
- GDP figures in the UK slowed in the last quarter of 2014 to a rate not seen since the immediate aftermath of the financial crisis in 2009.
- The Bank of England have announced out another “stress test” on the UK’s biggest banks.
- The average rate of interest on easy-access Individual Savings Account’s in the UK have plunged to a record low of 1.02 per cent.
- The Euro is at a 12 year low.
- The ECB has initiated a 1.2 Trillion Euro quantitative easing program that will see banks offload bad debts to the central bank.
- 50% of Greeks want out of the Eurozone. Syriza has gone against the wishes of the electorate. Germany knows if Greece leave there will be serious repercussions for the Eurozone. Italy, Spain, Portugal, France and Ireland are also not in good shape. If the Troika (European Commission, ECB and IMF) fails to stop Greek exit from the Eurozone, Greece could dishonour 320 Billion Euros of debt forced upon them.
- Capital controls in France. French citizens may not withdraw more than 1,000 euros in cash in one transaction and 10,000 euros in cash per month without being questioned like a crimintal.
- Japanese economy at 250% debt to GDP.
- China also has problems with its debt rising from $2 Trillion in 2000 to $28 Trillion today. During the crisis of 2008 its debt was $7 Trillion. In seven years rising $21 Trillion.
- The stock market is being manipulated by corporations buying back their own stock to distort P/E ratios. Being able to borrow at 0% interest allows them to buy back the stock and since there’s less stock available on the market the earnings look better divided by less stock.
- The Baltic Dry Index is at an all-time low. The BDI is an assessment of the price of moving the major raw materials by sea. Basically telling people the state of the global economy. Falling from 3929.00 in May 2010 to 596.00 in March 2014.
- On the spring equinox on 20th March 2015 we witnessed a full moon eclipse. On this day in London the historical ‘London Gold Fix’ changed to the ‘LBMA Gold Price’. This is significant because the ‘London Gold Fix’ has been constant since 1919. Additionally the FTSE 100 broke 7,000 points for the first time since the dotcom bubble 15 years ago.
- Gold is within 10% of an all-time high against the Euro, Japanese yen and double against the Russian rouble.
- Rise of interest rates are being threatened by the Fed for June 2015.
- 2015 marks the 7 year anniversary of the financial crisis of 2008. Seven years previously was 2001 was a year of recession for the US economy and of big trouble for stocks as well as 9/11 and the burst of the dotcom bubble. Seven years previously was the 1994 was the bond market massacre. Seven years prior to that was the Wall Street crash of 1987. Seven years previous to that was the S&L crisis and “stagflation”. Seven years prior to this was the Arab oil embargo.
- On September 23rd 2015 Pope Francis will first visit the White House. On September 24th 2015 Pope Francis will address Congress (the first time a pontiff has ever addressed congress). On September 25th 2015 Pope Francis will also address the U.N. General Assembly in New York, which is also the first day of the United Nations Summit to adopt the post-2015 development agenda.
The governments around the world are preparing for the New World Order. There is no recovery. The derivatives bubble will collapse and it may not be because of interest rate increases. It maybe because bond investors realise the bond issuers cannot repay the bonds with real money. As bondholders liquidate their assets the markets will panic and the derivatives bubble will implode.
If you have not taken the advice of Pastor Williams I recommend that you do so immediately. The only lifeboat in a sinking ship is gold. In the Cyprus crisis those that hedged their investments with gold survived. In Greece there are many who fear Grexit, they are turning to gold. During periods of monetary uncertainty people will always think gold is a useful addition to their portfolios.
I have heard many people are selling their gold holdings because the price has fallen. Personally I think this is a big mistake. As the price hovers just above its approximate cost price it is a great opportunity to hedge your paper investments. As you should be aware the gold price is manipulated to be low by central banks and the large investment banks because there are over 50 paper gold contracts to one physical gold contract. Some have said it is closer to 100 paper contracts to one physical contract. This manipulation may end this year when the market sees that there is no physical gold for the paper long contracts. When this happens investment banks will have to settle in cash at a considerable loss. The paper is worthless. The physical is valuable and will always be desired as a store of wealth.
Speaking of price manipulation, in 2014 Barclays Bank was fined £26 million for systems and controls failures, and a conflict of interest in relation to the gold fixing over the nine years to 2013, and for manipulation of the gold price on 28thJune 2012 to prevent a derivative product previously sold to a client from leading to a payout.
I have always stated that gold costs approximately $1,100 to extract and refine and gold has not fallen beyond those levels. If they do, we will see mines close or start to store precious metals until the price rises. We’ve seen it recently with several silver mines start to withhold metal until the price rises. If there is a lack of new physical gold coming to market it is likely the price will rise because of the high demand from buyers around the world, especially in the east. Chinese buyers always take delivery. It is unlikely the price will fall so low as production slows. The Elite have always said Gold and Silver are their currency. Hypothetically, if markets drop considerably and there is little supply of gold available, what are you going to do? Pay $5,000, $10,000, $20,000 an ounce? Doesn’t it make sense to buy when the price is suppressed and demand isn’t based on panic buying?
Pastor Williams has been telling you for many years to get out of paper and to buy gold. Every fiat currency has always ended in disaster. It has been said by many financial researchers that 2015 may see a breakdown of the paper currencies and a revaluation that will see gold return to the top currency. Everyone always goes back to physical gold. I think it is the only thing that will save your retirement funds. You cannot rely on third parties to look out for your interests especially when the whole role of stock brokers is to churn investors-money to generate commissions.
If what Pastor Williams has said is correct and prophecy, numerology, history, astrological alignments and occult events are all pointing to the latter half of this year, then you have six months to prepare. Remember the DVD Pastor Williams produced entitled ‘Emergency Elite Data’. Within this presentation were ten steps to save yourself and your family from financial collapse. In 2013 I wrote a free guide that showed people what they could do to protect themselves expanded upon the ten steps shared by Pastor Williams. It is getting late to prepare, we have six months until the next financial crisis, if history predicts the future. You can download a copy of the FREE guide ‘10 Steps to Avoid The Crash’ here.