Lindsey Williams – Syndrome Of Control – Book – 1987
Another revealing book by Lindsey Williams destined to be another best seller!
- Congressman George Hansen for the first time in print tells the true story of the Iran crisis.
- Lindsey Williams reveals the mental plot of the international financiers.
- Anyone for a dynasty? Here’s how you can build one!
- An enlightening comparison of a Republic vs. a Democracy… Freedom vs. Slavery
- This easily could be the most controversial book of our time.
This unique book includes contributions from a number of outside sources… each with a specialized area of expertise, making this publication all the more fascinating, in many cases alarming, and certainly enlightening. If this book does not make you want to wake up “the sleeping giant” and do something to stop the slipping away of our freedoms… probably nothing will!
Lindsey Williams, author of the bestsellers, THE ENERGY NON-CRISIS and TO SEDUCE A NATION, and for over 30 years an ordained minister, is in great demand as a speaker in the freedom movement in America today, and a popular guest on radio talk shows. The man who had executive status with the nine major oil companies of America, and dared to tell the story about the energy crisis that didn’t exist, now exposes the international world controllers.
“I sincerely believe… that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies; and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale.” — Thomas Jefferson, Author of the Declaration of Independence Co-Author of the U.S. Constitution
Publisher: Worth Publishing (1987)
Available on Amazon Kindle (Not Yet)
Available in Paperback
Also Available at Book Finder: Syndrome Of Control